Game Art / Art Bible

07/07/2023 - 17/07/2023 (Week 14 - Week 16)
Reagan Val Adelbert Mahadi / 0349177
Game Art / Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
Art Bible


INSTRUCTIONS



Art Bible


For the final project, we are required to compile and create a game art bible. We are also required to create splash arts of our characters.

I first started making the line art for the characters I made throughout this whole module.


Fig. 1.1 Ronin Slayer Line Art


Fig. 1.2 Samurai Slayer Line Art


Fig. 1.3 Tengu Line Art

After finishing the line art, I proceeded to the coloring phase. I made some changes to the characters and used the colors that were used during the first project. I also added light and shade effects to the splash art so that it can look as interesting as it can.


Fig. 1.4 Ronin Slayer Splash Art

I used a rainy theme to this character since it kind of fits the natural vibe of the character of being a ronin, which looks like a mysterious warrior.


Fig. 1.5 Samurai Slayer Splash Art

I used calming orange color for the splash art background for this character because it kind of fit the vibes of the character being an ex-samurai.


Fig. 1.6 Tengu Splash Art

I used fiery background for the splash art since it resembles violence.

Final Submission


Fig. 2.1 Art Bible


FEEDBACK

No feedback


REFLECTIONS

This module was a fun module. I enjoyed working on the project because it mainly involved on drawing and trying to sell out the character that we are trying to present. Making the splash arts were also very enjoyable as I was quite satisfied on how it turned out. It definitely helped me a lot on working with poses as I was quite having trouble on drawing some normal poses. Overall the whole experience of this module was enjoyable but the most challenging part would be the second project. I just hope that I can improve more in the future so that I can work better next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project / Monster Hunter Concept Art

Minor Project / Tenang