Design Research Dissertation / Journal Publication

06/11/2023 - 27/11/2023 (Week 11 - Week 14)
Reagan Val Adelbert Mahadi / 0349177
Design Research Dissertation / Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
Journal Publication


INSTRUCTIONS



Journal Publication

In this assignment, we ought to publish our journal.


Fig. 1 Final Journal Article


FEEDBACK

Week 12
No feedback

Week 13
No feedback

Week 14
No feedback


REFLECTIONS

Week 12
This week is a holiday but I still haven’t really finished my visual design and I continued on making my visual design.

Week 13
During this week, I started on making my journal publication and finished up my visual design.

Week 14
This week I finalized my assignments and submitted the works. It was quite a struggle for me to really submit the works on time due to the amount of other assignments that I had to do. It was quite hard for me to keep up and I was really struggling to really submit every of my module assignments in the final week. I wish that I could really manage my time better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project / Monster Hunter Concept Art

Minor Project / Tenang

Game Art / Art Bible