Vehicle and Props Design / Post Production and Profiling

04/07/2023 - 17/07/2023 (Week 14 - Week 16)
Reagan Val Adelbert Mahadi / 0349177
Vehicle and Props Design / Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
Production


INSTRUCTIONS



Production

For this project, we are required to finally polish out the selected vehicle and submit it for the final project. Since I selected the plane, I wanted to polish the plane and use the Blender software to help me make it more accurate.


Fig. 1.1 Blender Trial (Front)


Fig. 1.2 Blender Trial (Back)

I tried using Blender to mimic the plane that I am currently trying to concept, so I transferred the image to Photoshop and used it to redraw the plane and polish it.


Fig. 1.3 Plane re-draw (Antares)

After finishing the line art, I proceeded to the coloring part and also added shade and lighting to create a rather realistic look.


Fig. 1.4 Colored Plane (Antares)

Final Submission


Fig. 2.1 Post Production and Profiling


FEEDBACK

No feedback


REFLECTIONS

This module was quite challenging for me because I had to learn a lot of things since I was not really good at drawing and making concepts for vehicles. I spent a lot of time trying to think of making the vehicles more interesting and cool. I had been staring at the references so many times during the process of making the project in this module. This was quite a challenging project and I hope that I could have done better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project / Monster Hunter Concept Art

Minor Project / Tenang

Game Art / Art Bible